INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
of users who visit the website www.incoming.it
pursuant to Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “regulation”), this page describes the methods for processing the personal data of users who visit the website/s accessible via telematic means at the following address:
This information does not apply to other websites, homepages, or online services that are accessible through hyperlinks that may be published on the websites, but refer to resources outside the domain of the Guarantor.
Visiting the websites listed above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The responsible data controller is Incoming Italia – Consorzio Promozione Turistica, with the operating headquarters in Via G. D’Annunzio 11, 37011 Bardolino (VR), Italy (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, certified PEC email address: email@example.com, switchboard +39 045 6209444).
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided on this page will be processed by the Data Controller for the administration of the website. The processing is carried out on the basis of provided specific information and, if necessary, with your consent, in order to provide the services offered on this website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
The computer systems and software procedures used for this site automatically collect some personal data, whose transmission is included in the use of Internet protocols.
These navigation data include: the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator (URI/URL) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s computer environment.
The mentioned data, necessary for the use of the web services, are also collected for the following purposes:
- Statistics (most visited pages, number of visitors, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- To control the correct functioning of the offered services.
Navigation data only persists as long as it is necessary for the website to function correctly and will be deleted immediately thereafter (unless there is a need for judicial authorities to verify criminal acts).
Collected user data
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to our contact details, as well as the completion and sending of the forms present on our sites, involve the collection of the sender’s contact details, which are necessary to reply, and all personal data that is included in the messages.
Below you can find a list of the operations requiring collection, storage or processing of personal data, as well as their purposes:
- the data collection and storage is required for the provision of the booked / purchased service
The consent to the processing of personal data is required. If it is denied, we will not be able to provide the previously specified services.
- The use of data for marketing and promotional purposes
If the consent is denied, there will be no consequences.
This policy provides complete information about cookies (technical and profiling cookies) used on this website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which is downloaded to your device when you access a website. The text file is then sent back to our server each time your browser requests a page from the server. When browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on their terminal sent by other web servers or sites ( “third-party cookies”) which contain some of the elements (e.g. images, maps, audio, specific links to pages of other domains) displayed on the site they are currently visiting.
Types of cookies
There are two categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies are those used only to “perform transmission of communications over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the supplier of an information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to supply that service” (art. 122, para. 1 of the Code). They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which permit normal navigation or use of the website (allowing, for example, a purchase to be made or authentication for access to private areas to be performed); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to gather aggregate data on the number of users and how they use the site; functionality cookies, which allow users to navigate the site on the basis of a series of selected criteria (for example language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same. Storage of these cookies does not require prior consent from users, while the obligation to inform them pursuant to article 13 of the Code remains unchanged.
- The purpose of profiling cookies is to create profiles on the user, and they are used in order to send advertising messages in line with their web browsing preferences. Due to the particularly invasive nature of and the effects that these files can have on the user’s privacy, European and Italian legislation requires that users be appropriately informed on the use of these cookies and give their consent for the same.
Choices you have about the cookies
We provide the following information in order to give our website visitors a complete overview of their choices regarding cookies, not only used on this website:
- At http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ you will find a free online service that provides a list of all “behavioural” cookies (profiling) on the device used for navigation and gives you the option to choose, individually or for all cookies, whether or not to enable them. We recommend using this service.
- In general, disabling profiling cookies does not affect the regular functioning of the pages visited and the browser used.
- The company assumes no responsibility regarding the information provided here. These are suggestions that the internet user should verify.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Art. 28 of the regulation, the data collected after the visit of the above-mentioned websites can be sent to designated subjects, such as data controllers or persons responsible for the development, delivery and operational management of the technological platforms used. The personal data collected are also processed by the Data Protection Officer, on the basis of specific instructions for the purposes and methods of the processing.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Users have the right to access their data, request updates, modifications or deletions of it, oppose the processing or request that this be limited (art. 15 ff. of the regulation). To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details above.
THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If users feel their rights have been infringed on this website, pursuant to the regulation, they have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the regulation, and the right to bring violations to the attention of judicial authorities (art. 79 of the regulation).